PAGEVIEWS

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I know....



I know when I'm lonely coz...



I didn't mean to cry though and I'd rather smile...but...


and...



Still...why the tears?  When will it stop from flowing?
My heart bleeds because...



Why would I miss someone who was never mine?



I already knew that since the first day...but why have I stayed?



Be where you can just hold me in a heartbeat....
Where I can just feel your breath and have it as my own....
Be where there will be no more goodbyes....
Just be where you are...

You will never know what you do to me every time I hear and see you, but it kills me that right now we can't be together. No matter that I will always have something in my heart for you, and it would make my life complete if you were in it. I love everything about you, and I ache for that moment when I get to see you. I just want you to know that I will be here ... waiting for you.


But for now...



Because in my heart I know that...



And although...


Someday, somehow, we'll find our own place and time
Make our own paradise and heaven for...


...and create seconds, hours, days and years of laughter and tears, 
this time, together because....



So...

Will you walk with me?


And...


I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, 
I will love you with every beat of my heart! 


And if by chance I'd get millions of lifetimes beyond what I have now...
I know...


Because...





No comments:

Post a Comment