PAGEVIEWS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Beautiful

My Beautiful


He is so beautiful, Incomparably mine
He is my four seasons of joy,
So delicate as the daisies,
So free as the eagle soaring



His gray eyes, so calm like my sea
All of him are very precious,
More precious than all gems this life knew
His soul is my sky and earth,
His body is my air
His smile is my constant laughter
His silence...my peace


Pain vibrates deep inside his gentle heart.
A lock shuts in the disturbed thoughts of his mind,
A mind with as many roads as the world has.
I look at him and I see a pure truth,
Like looking at a clear night sky,
Millions of stars twinkle within him.


He is beauty as I defined it,
He is perfect, his imperfections make him so.
He is my best friend, and I love him,
I love him although, not because.


And I would give up all the things which I think are pretty
If only I can hold his beauty within me,
For he is everything in this world,
And I have found a world in him.

2 comments: