PAGEVIEWS

Saturday, July 9, 2011

SCRIBBLES 07.10.11

I heard you were asking about me again. I don't know what happened or what came through your mind to have thought of me all of a sudden.  It's never the same, I think, and the days seem to do the work for us.  Before, you would always find a way to get to me. Now, you just can't anymore.

You may wonder endlessly how I'm doing now and perhaps there will be no way you can have your answers. I hope that somehow you get the message that it just ended coz you chose it and I just eventually let go when I realized you were not coming back. Though I took all the blows, I have nothing but sweet memories of you. Somethings, no matter how beautiful it was, have to not work...so the destined one can. I am better now... Forgiveness and letting go of the hurt got the better of me.  It is the fragrance that flowers give when they are crushed....

No comments:

Post a Comment